Monday, April 11, 2011

6 months

My precious little lovely is 6 months old!

I couldn't be happier or prouder. 6 months seems like a long time, but with her everything seems like a flash. I love her laugh. I love her smile. I even love that incredible frowny face just before the wail comes out. I love watching her play on the floor, flipping from back to belly, then up on all fours and acting like she's ready to go.

Every stage she's reached so far has been my favorite. She just gets sweeter and more active and interesting, and I love her more and more, even though at times now, and definitely at times in the past I thought I loved her so much I could possibly burst from it. My darling Adria, Happy 6th monthday!









My own little Elvis impersonator in her "Vegas Elvis" onesie!



And Adria heard that Easter is coming, so she's getting ready!

2 comments:

  1. Wow time sure does fly. I can't believe it's been six months already. But she is so beautiful! And picture #4 made me laugh out loud even though I'm home alone haha. The last one is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...she is so unbelievably cute!! And i love that easter outfit. I'm so happy you are getting to experience all the different stages that just keep getting more fun. I hope you guys have a great Easter. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete