Monday, February 7, 2011

Guess who...

slept through the night last night, from around 11:00 p.m. (after we woke her for her last feeding) until 7:15 a.m.-ish, when I WOKE her to eat and get ready for school!

It was Adria! Woo hoo! I have a sleeping baby!

And that meant that I got to sleep from around 11:00-6:30 or so when I woke myself up! Are you kidding me? 7 and a half hours of uninterrupted sleep? I'm in baby heaven.

Again, this is just a start. And I think we've worked for it. She's slept through the night here and there starting several weeks ago only to leave it behind. But this is my first real hope that she may be on to something.

I LOVE my baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Check this--sleeping through the night (same hours) for 3 nights running now!) Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Adria!!! Way to make your momma proud, and more rested:)

    ReplyDelete