Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy 2nd monthday, Baby Adria!

Our sweet little Baby Adria officially turned 2 months old on Saturday, 12/11/10, 2 days ago. We also had our annual Christmas cookie-baking party that day, so I wasn't able to get on the computer--I was cleaning and cooking up a storm! But we had a wonderful time on her actual monthday! I was able to get a few pictures of her on Saturday.




And yesterday it occurred to me that we've been playing with and holding Adria so much, there were certain things I wasn't sure whether she could do or not, because she hadn't been able to try! So instead of tummy time on mommy's chest, we put her down on a blanket on the couch, and what do you know--she flipped over! Not once, not twice, but 3 times! She's grasping things in her sweet hands now (she holds onto her burp cloths all the time, I finally put a set of baby keys in her hands and that seemed much better than having her hold onto a spit-up rag). She continues smiling and cooing to us and I love getting to play with her! And of course she's been sleeping much better. In fact, 3 nights out of the last 7 she's slept for 6 hours or longer, from 10:30/11:00 through 6:00 a.m.! What a great girl!

And today we went to her 2 month check up! She got a few shots, which wasn't fun for anyone! But here are her stats:

Height: 23 inches, 80%
Weight: 10 lbs 15 ozs, 55%

And when the doctor put her on her tummy she was surprised how far she raised her head into baby Cobra pose!

So proud of my baby, and I love her so much!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad we missed the Christmas cookie party! That was so much fun last year. I love the pictures, her outfit is too cute! And glad to hear how well she's sleeping

    ReplyDelete