Sunday, October 3, 2010

Opinions

I will always remember the wisdom of my 8th grade Sunday school teacher--"opinions are like butt holes... everybody's got one, but that doesn't mean you should share them!"

MY opinion is that THIS little mama and baby are doing just fine--so "don't jump!", "don't bend over!", and "don't dance!" are little pieces of advise that will fall by the wayside!

Had a GREAT time at a friend's wedding last night where I did all of those things, and then came home to sleep like a champ! Turns out I didn't dance the baby out after all! (I WILL admit that Adria seemed to have quite the reaction to all the dancing, and ended up dancing herself for most of the rest of the night! I didn't keep it up forever, but there are some experiences, like being 9 mos pregnant and dancing at your dear friend's wedding, that are irresistible!)

And that's MY opinion!

Love y'all, Lizzy and Austin!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you and see you and Adria breaking it down on the dance floor! I'm sad you didn't "dance her out" though because now we have to just wait until she's born and celebrate from afar with you. We just can't wait to meet her though and I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to see you.

    ReplyDelete