1. Your belly button sticks out--where do you think those Thanksgiving Turkey companies got that idea?
2. You've officially run out of room in your abdomen to eat. Miraculously you still pee all the time, but no room for food.
3. The baby starts trying to claw or kick herself out the side of your stomach. Down, baby! Go down!
4. Inexplicably, even though you can hardly roll over in bed, silly things in the house just have to be cleaned--for me it was the toilets and sweeping the kitchen floor. Okay, so maybe it's not actual nesting yet...
5. You start referring to Braxton Hicks by his first name, as if you were old friends.
6. Laughing too hard or activities that require twisting like driving on a winding road or backing up a car make you feel as if you've just had a work out.