Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Internal feelings... very internal.

Why do I pee both night and day?
This feeling, it seems, won’t go away!

I go all the time, but a trickle at best,
When can I get uninterrupted rest?

My daughter, she’s moving, with things seeming grand!
But me? I know every bathroom, all over the land!

Big or small, clean or dirty I’m now undiscerning
This habit I’m forming is really concerning!

When we first learned of baby, 9 mos seemed a long time.
Now everything’s slowed down, even this bladder of mine!

I’d love to chat longer, but by now you know,
My bladder is calling, and I’ve got to go!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love this! I made an update too, woo-hoo! Except for mine doesn't rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! I was laughing out loud picturing you reciting this poem...I'm sure Adria will love to read it one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... ohhhh... I love you. :) This is wonderfully YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete