Saturday, March 13, 2010

First letter to my baby

My dear child,
Before you began to exist, I wanted you, and before you were conceived, I loved you. Your daddy and I love each other very much. We feel like we've found an extraordinary love, and are so lucky to have each other. And we started talking about you months ago, wondering what it would be like to bring another into our love. And on February 5, 2010, your daddy's 30th birthday, we took a test and found out you were coming! It was the best birthday present I could have gotten for him, and we were both so excited. I wish you could have seen his face when he found out about you, but this is how we reacted to the positive test--I cried, and he jumped up and down!

I don't know what to expect, but for right now, I'm just hoping and praying for you as you grow and develop that you are strong and healthy, and I'll do my best to take care of you along the way. I love you already, and will be thinking of you always.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment